We are looking to employ an efficient and hard-working warehouse operator to process all incoming and outgoing merchandise according to established warehouse guidelines. The warehouse operator’s responsibilities include reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of all warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is suitably packed to prevent damage during transit. You should also be able to perform basic cleaning duties to keep the warehouse tidy.
To be successful as a warehouse operator, you should be detail-oriented, adept at operating forklifts, and able to stand for extended periods. Ultimately, an outstanding warehouse operator should adhere to all warehouse safety practices as well as demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills.
Also known as warehouse workers or warehouse operatives, warehouse operators handle all duties pertaining to the processing, organizing, and packing of goods that are sent to warehouses for storage. They take inventory of all warehouse goods and operate all material handling equipment to load and unload goods.
|Hiring Organization||Adecco Birmingham|
|Post Name||Warehouse Operator|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 8 To GBP 10 Per Hour|
|Location||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom B3 2PB|
We publish a transparency statement in accordance with the Modern Slavery which sets out the steps taken by us to prevent modern slavery and human trafficking in our business and supply chains during that year. Our most recent statement and details of the actions taken by us during as well as our commitments can be accessed below: the government introduced regulations that require UK companies with more than 250 employees to report on their gender pay gap. This provides a clear snapshot of the percentage difference between the average hourly earnings for male and female workers.
As part of the Adecco Group, one of the world’s leading providers of HR solutions, Adecco UK Limited has a responsibility to shape the way we work, ensuring equal opportunities for all. We’re committed to making meaningful changes that help every colleague and candidate have the same shot at success. If you’re looking for a job, we can help you get in the door at some incredible companies. You could be working with global brands that offer career progression, great perks, and a chance to develop new skills and expertise. Explore some of our top brands below.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all merchandise received and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage space within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting appropriate envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Promptly processing distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as well as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Skills And Requirements
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as warehouse management software.
- The ability to safely operate warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- You Don’t Need Technical Skills. Working in a warehouse is a great choice for someone who has little to no work experience or is considering a career change.
- Flexible Hours and Overtime.
- Work Independently.
- Time Goes By Fast.
- Keeps You In Shape.
- Opportunity for Promotion.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.