Toronto Public Health Jobs – Accountants are responsible for a wide variety of finance-related tasks that are primarily associated with preparing financial records. These tasks often include computing taxes and preparing tax returns, organizing and maintaining financial records, and ensuring accurate statements.
Accountants in the United States must perform all of this work while abiding by Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Accountants generally have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
In addition, many accountants have a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) credential, which is obtained by passing a national exam and completing a minimum number of college coursework hours. Accountants usually fall into one of four categories: public accountant, management accountant, government accountant, or internal auditor.
|Hiring Organization||Toronto Public Health Immunization Information Centre|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 7000 To CAD 7200 Per Month|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4K 1N2|
Toronto Public Health Immunization Information Centre When you visit City of Toronto websites, you do so anonymously — there is no need to tell us who you are. If you direct an inquiry to a City division, we will ask you to provide your name and mailing address or email address for the purpose of responding to your inquiry.
Only those who “need to know” will have access to the personal information provided. Encryption technology protects personal information during transmission. A notice stating “you are in a secure site” will be posted on City sites when you are in an encrypted session.
A security icon will also appear in either the lower-left corner or, depending on your browser, the lower right corner of your browser window. Secure pages are not saved in temporary caches on a computer. Toronto Public Health Immunization Information Centre Once you exit secure screens, those screens cannot be accessed again.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Special licenses or certifications may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- Accountants Have a Better Understanding of Finances.
- The Growing Demand for Accountants.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- The Pay Range for Accountants is Competitive.
- The Ability to Start Your Own Business.
- Gaining a Better Understanding of Taxation and Business Law
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Toronto Public Health Jobs.