Remote Jobs Canada, A Customer Support Analyst analyzes a customer service department’s operations and provides recommendations on ways to improve productivity and customer satisfaction levels.
Using various data such as customer satisfaction reports, surveys, and complaint logs, Customer Support Analysts are able to develop strategies and techniques to enhance the service department’s effectiveness.
Customer Support Analysts are part of a customer service department and work under the supervision of the customer service manager. They may also work directly with customers helping to troubleshoot issues and resolve customer dissatisfaction.
|Hiring Organization||Milk Movement|
|Post Name||Customer Support Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 12 To CAD 15 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
We believe in working closely with our customers to deeply understand their needs. Our team is results-oriented and we focus everything we do on farmer feedback and industry-wide collaboration.
We understand dairy can be a tough business, so finding ways to improve your operations while saving you time is our number one priority. Our Purpose is to build a more profitable, sustainable, and equitable agriculture supply chain.
- Modify and manage SharePoint portals and document management.
- Construct Sharepoint solutions to manage work requests and track productivity.
- Possess a fundamental knowledge of, and experience in, Java and HTML programming languages.
- Document all work and resolve customer inquiries utilizing online knowledge base, technical knowledge, and online CRM system.
- Play a key role in the successful, rapid deployment of RightNow CRM and customer knowledge base applications.
- Experience working with Java programming language.
- Record AFL substation project win/ loss worldwide using Salesforce software daily.
- Design and generate SalesForce and RightNow reports on incident type and frequency.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience working in customer service or sales.
- Marketing or advertisement experience.
- Experience with statistic software such as SPSS.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of customer service practices.
- Experience in mediation and conflict resolution techniques.
- Data analysis experience.
- Knowledge of research practices.
- Medical/dental/vision insurance/health spending.
- Life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan & company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick leave.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Wellness Program.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.