Patanjali Job in Jabalpur- Sales executives drive a company’s product and/or service sales by actively seeking out prospects and pursuing sales opportunities. We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team.
The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets. To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
|Hiring Organization||Patanjali Ayurved|
|Post Name||Sales Executive|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||22000/- To 28000/- Per Month|
|Location||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India 482001|
Patanjali Ayurved (commonly known as Patanjali) is an Indian multinational consumer packaged goods company based in Haridwar, India. It was founded by Ramdev and Balkrishna. Its office is in Delhi, with manufacturing units and headquarters in the industrial area of Haridwar.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- Self-motivated and driven by targets.
- Strong communication skills – including both verbal and written.
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- Commercial awareness.
- IT skills.
- Numerical skills.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- You can’t beat the compensation model.
- The role you start with is not where you will end your career.
- It’s a job that’s flexible.
- It’s fun and never boring.
- There’s a focus on innovation and technology.
- Safety Tips
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Patanjali Job in Jabalpur.