Part-Time Jobs Victoria Our company is searching for a professional office clerk to oversee all administrative and clerical duties. If you are a detail-oriented professional with proven clerical experience, we want you.
In this position, you will play an important part in assuring our company’s daily office operations run smoothly. Your duties will include answering telephones, distributing mail, recording minutes, and maintaining company files.
To succeed in this role, you must be a reliable and self-motivated professional with excellent organizational skills. Our ideal candidate will also be familiar with basic bookkeeping and office administration processes.
|Post Name||Office Clerk|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 19 To CAD 25 Per Month|
|Location||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada V9B 6H3|
- Record minutes of meetings and transcripts.
- Answer the telephone, distribute messages, and redirect calls to the appropriate department.
- Maintain company files and records to ensure they remain updated.
- Manage basic bookkeeping duties.
- Prepare and mail bills, contracts, and invoices.
- Help with office management and organization processes.
- Track inventory of office supplies and inform the management about any shortages.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a clerical position.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting processes.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Must be a fast typist with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- House Rent Allowance.
- Dearness Allowance.
- Medical Allowance.
- Travel Allowance.
- Special Allowance.
- Transport Allowance.
Owned by 2,908 dairy farmers who have joined forces to process and market the high-quality milk they produce on their farms. Agropur uses this milk to create a wide range of dairy products and strong brands that our customers and consumers love.
Mission: Agropur Cooperative’s current mission reflects the legacy of those who came before us and our firm commitment to remain loyal to their example.
Vision: Be faithful to the long-term vision of members, and owners of efficient processing assets, by offering quality dairy products to our clients and consumers.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.
- Beware of anybody promising an assured job/interview for Part-Time Jobs Victoria.