Part Time Job in United Kingdom, We are looking for an organized sports administrator to manage all administrative tasks relating to our sports club. The sports administrator will plan fundraisers, schedule practice times, and source equipment as needed.
To be successful as a sports administrator you must be able to multitask. A good sports administrator is able to plan ahead to ensure that all administrative needs are met on time.
|Hiring Organization||University of East London|
|Post Name||Sports Assistant|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 19630 To GBP 22500 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom E16 2RD|
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails.
- Manage departmental budgets.
- Order sporting and office equipment as needed.
- Schedule practice times.
- Plan fundraisers.
- Organize sporting events such as tournaments.
- Hire and train new staff.
Skills & Requirements
- Prior experience in administration.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Computer literacy skills.
- increased cardiovascular fitness.
- Healthy growth of bones, muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
- Improved coordination and balance.
- A greater ability to physically relax and, therefore, avoid
- The complications of chronic muscular tension (such as headache or backache)
Our logo reflects the importance of the University’s origins but also represents an institution that is bold, confident, and future-facing. It comes directly from the university coat of arms and has been designed to capture the pure essence of all that we are.
The unique phoenix iconography combined with the Olympic torch hints at our heritage and location, whereas the cogs represent the instrumental part we play in the community and our connection to the industry. Our logo honors our connection with our history, whilst reaching forward to the future.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.
- Beware of anybody promising an assured job/interview for a Part-Time Job in the United Kingdom.