Tech support workers manage, maintain, and repair IT systems. Their responsibilities include diagnosing and repairing faults, resolving network issues, and installing and configuring hardware and software.
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the technical support position. Technical support officers troubleshoot technical issues, provide timely customer feedback, and support the roll-out of new applications, among other duties.
Moreover, technical support officers need to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication. Technical support workers help maintain, manage and repair IT systems. The role also involves diagnosing software or hardware faults and solving the issues over the phone or in person.
|Hiring Organization||MTBC – Medical Transcription and Billing Company|
|Post Name||Technical Support|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||PKR 55000 To PKR 57000 Per Year|
|Location||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan 46000|
CareCloud, Inc. is a leading healthcare technology company with a comprehensive suite of proprietary, cloud-based solutions for growing healthcare organizations. In today’s challenging healthcare landscape, healthcare organizations need an innovative partner who can help enhance clinical workflows, increase revenue, modernize the patient experience, and reduce operational expenses.
CareCloud (Nasdaq: MTBC) (Nasdaq: MTBCP), formerly known as MTBC, delivers the most comprehensive technology-enabled solutions to healthcare organizations of all sizes, spanning a wide range of specialties, all across the country.
Our flexible, consultative approach, combined with our end-to-end services and specialized back-office team, meet your needs head-on. Let us help your medical group improve profitability and eliminate administrative burdens.
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking to customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
Skills & Requirements
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco is advantageous.
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- High Return On Investment.
- Increased Productivity.
- Avoidance of Security Breaches.
- Unlimited Expertise.
- Cloud-Based Services.
- Better Management of Up-Time.
- Leverage Your Business Against the Competition.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.