We are searching for a talented Embedded Software Developer to join our software team. Embedded software developers are skilled software engineers who design and write code to control machines and devices.
They specialize in developing programs for specific hardware used in cars, modems, appliances, and cellular devices, among others. They are involved in the entire process of embedded systems development, from design to integration.
In this role, you will be required to meet with clients and engineering teams to determine the project requirements, design the software architecture, and run tests to ensure the functionality of embedded systems.
|Hiring Organization||Lina Medical Poland Sp. o.o.|
|Post Name||Embedded Software Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||PLN 10000 To PLN 12000 Per Month|
|Location||Poznań, Greater Poland Voivodeship, Poland 62-080|
Lina Medical specializes in developing innovative and simple to use devices for minimally invasive gynecology. The company was founded by Niels Kornerup in 1977, originally designing and manufacturing ECG Electrodes.
Lina Medical‘s ability to focus on niche surgical specialties became a driving force in the company. Lina Medical joined the fields of electro-surgery and laparoscopic surgery, including the launch of Lina PowerBlade.
- Meeting with clients, designers, and engineering teams to define technical requirements.
- Designing program architecture based on project requirements and hardware specifications.
- Writing software code, embedded programs, and system protocols.
- Conducting tests on the embedded software systems to ensure proper integration
- Troubleshooting embedded systems and diagnosing errors, malfunctions, or inefficiencies.
- Implementing effective repairs, modifications, and upgrades to the embedded code.
- Liaising with design and engineering teams to ensure process alignment.
- Managing project timelines and reporting any delays or issues to the supervisor.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of three years of experience as an embedded developer.
- Proficiency in C and C++ programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of hardware architecture such as ARM, MIPS, and x86.
- Familiarity with hardware protocols including USB, UART, I2C, and SPI.
- Experience with OS platforms such as Linux, Unix, and RTOS.
- Excellent diagnostic skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- The ability to keep abreast with the latest advancements in technology and techniques.
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
- Medical/dental/vision insurance/health spending.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan & company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick leave.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Wellness Program.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.