An English teacher is responsible for ensuring that students learn proper grammar, writing, and reading comprehension. They are responsible for creating lesson plans that will teach students the skills they need.
A few of the main duties of an English teacher are answering student questions, grading student tests and essays, tracking student progress, and teaching students the importance of English.
They also have to communicate with the parents of students. Some of the job titles that an English teacher could grow into are principal and vice-principal. One of the most important skills that an English teacher will have is the ability to give constructive criticism.
|Hiring Organization||Thames British School (Park Szczesliwicki Campus)|
|Post Name||English Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||PLN 3500 To PLN 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland 02-386|
The Thames British School, located in Warsaw, prides itself on providing pupils with the highest level of education, and a wide range of opportunities for personal development. Students at Thames British School acquire confidence in developing passions, uncovering latent talents, and overcoming challenges.
Our students are prepared to face 21st-century challenges, with skills, understanding, and, ultimately, universally recognized certificates that open doors to the finest universities in the world.
- Create lesson plans for students.
- Grade student essays and tests.
- Ensure that the classroom stays orderly.
- Encourage students to read out loud in class.
- Write progress reports for students.
- Create tests for students.
- Assign essays and homework to students.
- Assign books for students to read.
Skills & Requirements
- 2 years of experience teaching.
- Comfortable working with students of different levels.
- Great speaking and writing skills.
- Ability to create lesson plans.
- Certified by the state board.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Great grammar knowledge.
- Knowledge about great works of literature.
- Make a positive impact.
- Be a role model.
- Embrace a balanced lifestyle.
- Have variety in your career.
- Join the school community.
- Share your passion.
- Enjoy the rewards and financial incentives.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.