We are searching for an innovative sales specialist with a great analytical mind to join our team. Sales specialists improve sales and overall business growth. You should also be able to amend sales policies and make recommendations for business growth.
The sales specialist will be tasked with leading the sales team and providing training to new hires, performing in-depth market research, preparing sales forecasts and advertising budgets, as well as updating existing marketing strategies.
To be successful as a sales specialist, you should be able to explain product and service specifications clearly and concisely. Top candidates have excellent problem-solving and people skills.
|Hiring Organization||Nike Hay Street|
|Post Name||Sales Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 18 To AUD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
Our mission is what drives us to do everything possible to expand human potential. Based in Beaverton, Oregon, NIKE, Inc. includes the Nike, Converse, and Jordan brands. We invest in the power of people to move the world forward.
We do that by creating groundbreaking sports innovations, making our products more sustainably, building a creative and diverse global team, and making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work.
- Coordinating the sales team and assisting with recruiting and training new hires.
- Analyzing sales team performance and scheduling training/refresher sessions accordingly.
- Conducting market research and sharing findings with the team.
- Working alongside the team to draw up strategies to increase the customer base.
- Setting sales targets and implementing incentives.
- Providing accurate sales forecasts and allocating resources so targets are met.
- Managing a network of vendors and suppliers.
- Keeping up-to-date with advancements in marketing.
Skills & Requirements
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Strong networking abilities.
- Ability to diagnose problems and find solutions.
- Ability to remain professional.
- Willingness to work overtime when required.
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.