We are looking for a skilled web developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
Web developers design and build websites. They are typically responsible for the appearance, of the site and technical aspects, such as site speed and how much traffic the site can handle.
Web developers may also create site content that requires technical features. They are sometimes known as web designers or full-stack developers if they can do both front-end and back-end development.
|Hiring Organization||Publicgarden GmbH|
|Post Name||Web Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 38000 To EUR 40000 Per Year|
|Location||Berlin, Germany 10117|
The Flowserve portfolio of flow control solutions and services supports energy systems around the world in diversifying the energy mix and adopting cleaner sources of energy in the most innovative ways.
Today’s energy transition requires a unique balance of driving carbon reduction while also meeting the world’s growing energy demands. To do both will require the development and adoption of cleaner, safer, and more reliable sources of energy within the global energy mix.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
Skills & Requirements
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- The high degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- High salary potential.
- International opportunities.
- Improve the world.
- Think creatively.
- Globally recognized degrees.
- Professional experience.
- Engineering nation.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.