America Jobs for Indian, We are looking for a senior software engineer to design and implement new systems and features, as well as modify and maintain existing systems for adaptation to business and/or technology changes.
The senior software engineer engages directly with IT management, development teams, technical delivery teams, and vendors to ensure the successful design, development, and delivery of technology-based solutions.
You will be joining one of our Agile Scrum teams responsible for developing web-based versions of our core applications, as well as identifying opportunities to trial and deploy new applications and tools to help keep us on the cutting edge of transportation technology.
|Hiring Organization||Total Quality Logistics|
|Post Name||Sr. Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 40 To USD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States 45245|
At QTL, motivated employees from coast to coast help arrange thousands of freight movements every day. Dedicated to our winning principles, QTL continuously exceeds the expectations of our employees, customers, and carriers.
Hiring the right people, delivering the right technology, and doing the right thing, it has propelled us from a Cincinnati start-up to one of the largest freight brokerage firms in the nation.
- Write code across the full stack – front-end Web UI, middle-tier service layer, and backend database.
- Work on an Agile Scrum team, collaborating closely with peers, product owners, and the scrum master.
- Actively participate and lead architectural design sessions.
- Support and maintain existing websites and applications by troubleshooting issues and recommending improvements.
- Guiding and coaching junior developers.
- See projects and product releases through completion.
- Provide basic server support as it relates to web development while working with our networking team for more advanced server configuration.
- Ensure internal customers and end-users are your top priority.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of hands-on web development experience in .NET and C# framework.
- Solid understanding and at least 5 years of hands-on experience in SQL scripting to create tables, views, and stored procedures.
- Comfortable with agile development and continuous integration build environments.
- Experience with source control systems, preferably VSTS.
- Microsoft Azure and cloud technology experience is a plus, but not required.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Paid relocation to Cincinnati, OH.
- $5,000 signing bonus.
- Advancement opportunities with structured career paths.
- Reimbursement for continuous education and technical training.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.