5 Star Hotel Chef Jobs in Dubai- We are looking for a professional Chef de Partie to amaze the patrons of our establishment with excellent cooking according to the chef’s recipes and specifications. Your work will be an important factor in a client’s contentment.
You will be responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.
To be successful as a chef de partie, you should be someone who can keep a level head when working under pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the extra mile in pursuit of great food and exceptional service.
|Hiring Organization||The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai|
|Post Name||Chef de Partie|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Nestled on a private beach, The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai offers secluded steps from the popular Walk at JBR. At this Dubai resort, traditional Arabian hospitality creates an elevated guest experience.
Designed to emulate the low-rise buildings of the Mediterranean, the luxury resort features sea-facing guest rooms and suites, a dedicated Club Lounge, a wealth of culinary experiences, leisure facilities, Ritz Kids Club, and a spa.
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keep your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
Skills & Requirements
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to work shifts during weekends and holidays.
- Discounted or free meals.
- Reduced travel prices.
- Reduced room rates.
- Location flexibility.
- Greater networking opportunities.
- Tips and bonuses.
- More customer interactions.
- Employee events.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- Safety Tips
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.