3D Designer Jobs in Singapore, We are an independent boutique agency specializing in brand expression, graphics, and architecture. We create transactional spaces, ephemeral (event spaces, flagships, pop-ups), or permanent designs with expertise lying in beauty, F&B, and hospitality.
Our differences: the team, the spirit, and our craft!
Hiring Organization – Frezhman Pte Ltd
Post Name – 3D Designer
Qualification – Any Graduate
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – SGD 2500 To SGD 4000 Per Month
Location – Singapore 208896
We’re seeking a 3D Renderer/Visualizer that can deliver photo-realistic 3D solutions on time and adjust to the type/quality of our projects (retail, merchandising, office interior). Knowledge of animated 3D is a plus, and the bonus will be exposure to projects and brands from mass-market to luxury.
You will work autonomously or collaborate with a multi-skilled design team to deliver quick and outstanding images.
- Rapidly construct and model accurate, high-quality 3D rendered images and visuals to the specifications of each project.
- Good understanding and communication to ensure project success.
- Take ownership and perform independently with minimal supervision and instructions.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- A Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia.
- At least 2 Years(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably a Visualizer specializing in Interior Design/Retail/Merchandising or equivalent
- A good understanding of light and color, along with composition and basic art principles
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Attention to details
- Fluency in English
- Required Skills(s): Autodesk 3DS Max, V-Ray, Adobe Photoshop, Sketchup.
- AutoCAD, Vectorworks, and Adobe Illustrator knowledge are added advantages.
Salary package – To be discussed on the basis of experience and candidate profile.
We apologize, but only successful applicants will be contacted depending on the volume of responses.